Introducing SpecOps for Unfiltered Audio: Trailer
Unfiltered Audio SpecOps: Synth Loops Demo
Mixing errors for unfiltered SpecOps 2 audio
Plugin Alliance - Unfiltered Audio - SpecOps - Mixing with Mike's Plugin of the Week
SpecOps drum tutorial with unfiltered audio
At Mischke's SpecOps Workshop: First Impressions
SpecOps Raw Audio Commentary
Unfiltered audio manipulation and native Absynth instruments
SpecOps demo with unfiltered audio
SpecOps is dozens of plugins rolled into one. There are 36 different and flexible spectral effects ranging from subtle to extreme in an easy-to-use interface. How you use these powerful tools is really only limited by your creative imagination: alter a synth preset with new sonic qualities, add pulsating grunge to a drum loop, enrich an instrument track, subtly brighten an entire mix or Eliminates organic instruments and sounds to create unrecognizable effects. Unique special effects.
The magic starts with the powerful SpecOps analysis engine, which instantly breaks audio into thousands of tiny frequency chunks (called "bins") for real-time processing. You can apply height and frequency changes or freeze effects to all containers, but that's just the beginning. In the blink of an eye, you can add up to three unique spectral effects from drop-down menus for simultaneous use, each implemented on a different frequency band by the processor! Then use the easy-to-use spectral compander controls to independently and simultaneously compress or expand thousands of frequency ranges for effects ranging from subtle dynamics control to incredible pumping and distortion. Flagship patchable SpecOps modulation system lets you apply up to 6 onboard modulators to all control knobs and dimmers simultaneously, including powerful 16-step sequencer, input follower, sample and hold noise, macros controls and four different LFOs. It even includes ROLI Lightpad support, allowing tactile control over 3D parametric movement for instant production effects and live performances.
Its uses are truly limitless, ranging from modest manipulations in music production to serious revisions in sound design. SpecOps is your interstellar vehicle to new worlds of electronic and experimental music: Tired, static synth pads come to life as you modulate levels, filters, pitch, noise or distortion across the frequency range, creating output changing sound patterns. Change it up and it's just ready to use. The library you can dream up. Don't have a synth? Freeze the sound on an acoustic instrument track and apply pitch shifting to create a spectral synthesizer. Experimental music producers and sound designers can use the SpecOps train busting effect to brutally transform a hi-hat track into an alien burst of static, or make a raw vocal track sound like R2D2's sore throat. SpecOps is also a weapon of destruction for industrial music producers: modulate a frequency-dependent clipper in the path of an electric bass to add nasty low-frequency distortion that pulses perfectly in sync with the rhythm of the music.
But while special ops is powerful, it can also be friendly and solve problems.
Warm up brittle electric guitar tracks by modulating the Reverse SpecOps algorithm with the Envelope Pusher. For complete mixes, SpecOps can automatically find weaker bass frequencies and mute them, clarifying and focusing on lower frequencies. You can add more power and dynamics to your mixes while independently compressing thousands of frequency ranges at once with SpecOp Spectral Compander, automatically controlling unbalanced frequency peaks. Or use spectral low-pass and noise filters with pitch modulation to temporarily create thin, flanged clips throughout your mix for stunning results.
Yep, that's all it does. SpecOps is the launching pad for your imagination!
The installer for this plug-in can only be installed using Installation Manager. The installation manager can be found in the archivefile to downloadnext section.
- Powerful and versatile processing is widely used in music production, sound design and live performance.
- 36 spectral effects can be applied with extremely high resolution in different frequency ranges, three at a time.
- Spectral effects include filters, amplitude keyers, pitch and frequency shifters, audio freezes, data compressors, noise processors, and limiters, each of which can operate on a different, independently adjustable frequency band.
- Additional wideband processors (two pitch shifters, a frequency shifter and a freeze effect) optionally process the input signal before applying spectral effects.
- The spectral compander gently or strongly compresses or expands the dynamics of all other effects, including spectral and wideband, while independently spanning thousands of cutoff frequencies.
- A 2-pole analog low-pass filter smooths high frequencies into the plug-in's overall wet output.
- The smooth mix control combines wet and dry signals, allowing you to apply stunning effects with ease.
- Unfiltered Audio's flagship freely assignable modulation system includes seven onboard modulators: a powerful 16-step sequencer, input follower, sample-and-hold noise, macro control, and four different LFOs, all of which can be routed simultaneously to any knob. Light modulator.
- The included external patch connects to ROLI BLOCKS light bars for tactile control of SpecOps knobs and sliders for studio productions and live performances.
- The high-resolution display offers six display modes, from basic waveform display to various colored spectrum bins.
- Fully compatible with NKS (Native Kontrol Standard).
Boom Box Post Owner and Sound Editorial Director
Unfiltered Audio's SpecOps is such a powerful design tool that I'm happy to have it in my toolbox. This spectral processor allows users to apply preset effects to specific...read more
Mastering in żynier (Red Bull, Sonic Boom Six, Bonehead)
SpecOps puts creativity back into audio processing with super fun and amazing ways to manipulate audio!
Producer/DJ (Tool Room)
Special Operations is one hell of a beast: it can be subtle or downright insane; it's up to you. It's broken, it's gritty, it's dirty, it's clean...it's highly customizable, you can squeeze a variety of sounds and uses...read more
DJ, Producer (Way Out West)
An incredible sound manipulator from the amazing creators of Sandman Pro. Here, the insanity of detailed pitch shifting is on top; I'd wear it to death. :)
Sound Designers and Artists (Hollywood Edge, Sound Delux, Sony Creative Software)
SpecOps is one of the most unique plugins I have come across. The modular automation control over 36 spectral morph modes is absolutely insane! The sound is completely out of this...read more
View All Industry Reviews
It amazes me how much I love him.
I bought it once with a coupon, not sure if or how often I would use it. Unfiltered audio plugins are great for experimenting and designing interesting and unusual sounds, but...read more
Special Operations Overview
This plugin is great.
I use this plugin when I want to create unique sound designs.
have nothing to say.
Amazing creative effects!
This plugin is truly amazing if you want to create incredibly weird and creative effects, but it can also be a very subtle plugin for tweaking specific parts of your audio! really…read more
Compared to similar products - very good, one of the best I've seen so far - Recommend (this is not a paid review, I really like this after multiple purchases, wow, I'm very happy with these results ; )))
I think it's one of the best forex investments I've ever made (and it's still pretty small per dollar invested). Owner of iZotope Everything bag, former local Waves representative with 25 years of professional experience...read more
Incredible creative possibilities
less than a mile
He can make the harp sound like the loudest foghorn on a doomsday ship! I used exactly that on the last track.
Useful when your instrument doesn't fit in the mix -...read more
View all customer reviews
Supported plugin formats
Natywny AAX, Australia, AAX AudioSuite, VST2, VST3
macOS 12 至 macOS 10.11
Windows 11 speeds up Windows 8
IntellubricantArquitectura Apple Silicon
x64 compatible processor
Screen resolution: 1440×900 pixels or 1280×960 pixels or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
file to download
login orcreate an accountVisit Downloads.
Using Installation Manager, you can select, download and install all plug-in affiliate products. Choose the format your system needs! Macs and PCs.
Special Operations Installer
- Installer v1.3.1 (Mac, 36.43MB)
- Installer v1.3.1（Win 64 位，25.89MB）
- Install Manager v1.2.4 (Mac, 1.42 MB)
- Install Administrator v1.2.4 (Win, 1.51 MB)
- Manual (English, 571.66 kB)
SpecOps for Unfiltered Audio Changelog
Version 1.3.1 (March 16, 2023)
- Added AAX ARM support for Apple Silicon.
Version 1.3.0 (March 30, 2022)
- Added support for Apple Silicon
Version 1.2 (02/18/2020)
- Catalina's full support and notarization.
- Improved HiDPI support
- Removed OpenGL
Version 1.1 (May 24, 2019)
- General updates to the codebase.
- Fixed scaling issues in Live on Windows
Version 1.0.1 (May 25, 2018)
- Added NKS support
Version 1.0 (September 18, 2017)
- version release